Wednesday 10 April 2013

These are a few of my favourite things

The Sound of Music and Grease are two of my all time favorite movies. I know all the words from all the songs and love bursting into song on the odd occassion(much to Zaid's dismay, LOL)

"When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.." The sound of Music

This got me thinking about what the boys favorite things are at the moment

According to Anees, his favorite food is carrots, favorite drink is cream soda,
Favorite color is blue, favorite t shirt is his pink dinosaur t shirt. His favorite friend is Tegan, his favorite game to play on the iPad is Zombies. Favorite t.v show is Ben 10.

I can't ask Rameez these questions but he's really into Barney and Teletubbies at the moment. You love Hulk too. Your favorite food at the moment is fish fingers or eggs and cake! You could happily have either for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Your favorite shoes are your slippers and the blue and red moccasins your cousin gave you.

You boys are also into sword fighting amd bows and arrows.Your favorite book is definitely 'Whats in the witches kitchen' it always gets you boys giggling. You boys both love your skateboards and the Ninjagos are a firm favorite amongst the 2 of you ( for like 10 mins until the fighting begins) Talking Ginger on my phone is also a favorite. Your favorite place to go to is Boogaloos skate park and Papachinos. Everytime we get in the car the 2 of you ask to go to either place.

Love watching the two of you playing together. And I love the admiration Rameez has for you Anees. He tries to emulate everything you do and it's just the cutest considering his half your size.

Love Mom
Xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment